- 1 pound Fresh Green Beans Or 1 Large Package Frozen Whole Petite Green Beans
- ½ cups Water
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ whole Medium Onion, Chopped Fine
- ¼ cups Real Bacon Bits (I substituted real bacon)
- ¼ cups Shaved Almonds (could eliminate)
- 2 cloves Garlic, Chopped Fine
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper
Pour water and green beans in a large frying pan. Bring to a boil and put a lid on the pan. Turn heat down to medium-low and steam for about 4 minutes. Remove lid and let water steam out.
Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and add the onion, bacon and almonds. Stir often for about 3 minutes, then add the garlic. Season with salt and pepper and stir for another minute and transfer to a serving dish!