Recipe by Julie
– 3 cups canned chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
– 3 T Canola or Olive Oil (enough to coat Chickpeas)
– Any seasonings you want, you can go sweet or savory. I typically use
cumin, paprika, garlic powder with lots of sea salt and pepper or you can do cinnamon and honey/maple/agave syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F. 2. Toss chickpeas with spices and oil.
3. Put chickpeas on a baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Bake for about 40 minutes, tossing chickpeas every 10 minutes.
5. Let chickpeas cool completely before serving. They get crunchy after
they have a chance to cool.
6. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.